Tuesday 14 January 2014

“THE JAAKHIN” Launches Crowd Funder With Incredible Rewards Including: “Die At The Hands Of THE JAAKHIN”.


THE JAAKHIN” Launches Crowd Funder With Incredible Rewards Including: “Die At The Hands Of THE JAAKHIN”.

You are in my mailing list so I apologize for the email if sent to you by mistake. My name is Steven M. Smith and after just being interviewed by Vanessa Feltz on BBC London 94.9 FM, who said she would be happy to die in a horrible way by The Jaakhin in my next horror film, I wanted to ask for your support on the film.


The Jaakhin is a female ghost who has been banished under a curse since the 1940s, hidden from the world.  When the old man who trapped The Jaakhin finally dies from old age she is freed. A new family moves into the house and The Jaakhin is determined to finish a ritual she tried to complete 70 years previously…

We are filming in March in the UK with a great cast and crew. A few famous people have seen the promo trailer and said the following:

Award Winning Actor Julian Sands - “I want to see this movie…”
BBC Presenter Vanessa Feltz - “This looks terrifying! I want to be in it…”

The Jaakhin is something anyone can get involved in – we have some incredible REWARDS  from just £3 and I am hoping that someone will take up the ultimate reward: Get Killed In Our Movie By The Jaakhin. We will design a death kill by The Jaakhin. We are also seeking Investors at a higher level and have secured distribution in USA, UK, Germany and India.

Link

BBC London My Interview

All The Best
Steven M. Smith
CEO/Producer
Greenway Entertainment
steven@greenwayentertainment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message Me